The main objective of the project is to increase the quality of education at vocational secondary schools using a form that will be highly attractive for their students.
We want to achieve the increased quality of education at vocational secondary schools by preparing a wide portfolio of modern learning aids; we focus mainly on smaller learning objects:
- Short explanatory modules;
- Explanations arranged into the form of an explanatory dictionary;
- Translation multimedia multilingual dictionary.
The content of the learning aids will be freely available for download from a public learning portal in Czech, English, German, Spanish and Slovak – thus, the developed materials will be useful also for language education of students and teachers.
The formats of the learning aids will include LMS (Learning Management System) package (e.g. for Moodle), PDF, as well as formats suitable for e-book readers and mobile devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets).
Teachers and their students will be able to choose those materials (or their parts) and forms that will be interesting for them, that will enrich and variegate their lessons. In order to increase the attractiveness, we will communicate with the students also over social networks during the project implementation period.
Activation of students and teachers, verification of results
We will organize an extensive pilot run, during which the developed learning aids will be thoroughly tested.
To verify the results (i.e. the extent to which students will have mastered the knowledge) in national and international scale, we will organize a large international competition – Technical Olympiad.
- M1 - Wireless networks
- M2 - Cryptography, cybercriminality
- M3 - Modern security systems
- M4 - Cloud computing
- M5 - Automation
- M6 - Systems for intelligent buildings and homes
- M7 - Home automation
- M8 - Internet of things
- M9 - User identification
- M10 - MMI (multimodal interfaces) for interactive communication and navigation
- M11 - Future Networks - SDN & NFV
- M12 - New generation of multimedia services/applications
- M13 - Optical systems and networks
- M14 - Optoelectronics, photonics and sensors
- M15 - Modern data interfaces
- M16 - Modern modulation methods
- M17 - PLC, BPL (powerline communication, broadband power line)
- M18 - High-speed Internet access (VDSL, G.fast, ...)
- M19 - Modern TV standards
- M20 - LTE (Long Term Evolution)